Moet & Chandon Rose Imperial Sparkling Wine:
Moët’s Rosé Impérial NV ranks up there in the non-vintage rosé category. The most extrovert and seductive expression of the House style, Rosé Impérial is a Pinot Noir- and Pinot Meunier-dominant blend of over two hundred crus. The final assemblage contains 25% reserve wines and 8% red wine made using thermo-vinifcation; a method that gives colour and fruitiness to the wine.
- Vineyards: Predominantly Grand & Premier Crus
- Grape Varieties: 45% Pinot Noir, 35% Pinot Meunier, 20% Chardonnay | inc. 8% Red Wine
- Reserve Wines: 25%
- Ageing: 3 years on the lees
- Tasting Note: On the nose, this vivid pink champagne displays a fruity bouquet of red berries and cherries. On the palate, an initial sweetness of berries lends itself to a freshness of fruits. The finish is long with more red fruit flavour and hints of pink grapefruit. A very vinous rosé with a fruit-forward style.
- Type: Sparkling Wine
- Country of origin: France
- Volume (ml): 750
- Alcohol content(%): 12